Wireless Wind Speed Sensors
Wind data has evolved.
WINDY™ Smartphone Anemometers consist of wind speed and direction sensors which wirelessly transmit real time wind and temperature data to your smartphone or tablet. With a free app, you can read instant data of current, average and maximum wind speed, direction, temperature and view history graphs.
Wireless Wind Sensors that are smart and easy to use.
Our highest priority at Bigfoot is safety, and that’s why we’ve partnered with Navis Anemometers to develop an industry leading line of wind meters for North America, providing simple installation, ease of use and smartphone application.
We never compromise on quality, so that you don’t have to. We know you rely on having safe and proven equipment to do the job right. We provide you with the reassurance that only comes with a time-tested product line. Don’t hesitate to give our team a call at 1-877-852-2192 for more information or concerns.
“With its simple installation, calibration, ease of use, and a new smart phone application, Bigfoot stands alone as the leader in anemometers.”
Skylink Services Inc
- Stick the Anemometer anywhere you need, with its handy magnetic bracket;
- Attach your display unit to any metal surface with its handy magnetic bracket;
- Turn on your display unit (your anemometer and display are already set up to talk to each other);
- Set your desired safety parameters;
- Upload WINDY™ to your smart phone and set your safety parameters;
- Enter the unit number of your Anemometer into the smart phone application;
- The smartphone application will parallel the display unit up to 100 meters.